Apprentice Customer Interface Officer
- Location: Consett, County Durham, UK
- Capacity: Full Time
- Apply by: 11th June 2021
CAV™ is the leading provider of ice protection and drag reduction technology to general aviation, commercial aerospace, and defence markets worldwide.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Apprentice Customer Interface Officer to join our team in Consett, UK.
Candidates should be driven by a job well done and only satisfied by outstanding customer service. This role is the voice and face of CAV™ to all new and existing customers and visitors to the business, and its primary responsibility is interfacing with all customers and liaising internally to ensure the fulfilment of customer orders.
- Manage all correspondence, queries and order requests from new and existing customers.
- Generate customer order quotations with price and lead time.
- Data input customer purchase orders.
- Validate that all orders have been actioned as per system process requirements.
- Answer incoming calls in a consistently professional manner and redirect to the appropriate departments or persons.
- Provide solutions to customers queries within timeframes promised.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and or where to find information.
- Support Team members to provide the best possible service to all our customers, internal and external.
- Computer Literate including Microsoft office (word, Excel)
- GCSE Maths and English
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues.
- Can read and interpret information.
- Able to compose grammatically correct written responses.
- Ability to work with basic numbers and use a calculator.
- Works Accurately and to deadlines.
At CAV™ Systems we are proud to be an integral player in the Northern Powerhouse and that our European head office is based in Consett with easy access to Newcastle, Durham and the wonderful Northumberland and Lake District national parks. We are also privileged to have an American headquarters in Kansas to support our ever-expanding customer base across the globe.
This is an amazing time to be joining CAV™ Systems. We are proud of our unique proposition and our success to date and we are very optimistic about achieving our ambitious goals.
We are pleased to once again partner with Derwentside College to support the successful candidates.
The apprentices will undertake a 12 month Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship supported by the College.
There are opportunities for progression within the role for the right candidate upon successful completion of their apprenticeship.
Applications for this role are being managed by Derwentside College.
Please contact Bethany Kemp at email@example.com or 07572 589 076