Customer Service Officer (Maternity Cover)
- Location: Consett, County Durham, UK
- Capacity: Full Time
- Apply by: 22nd November 2019
(Maternity cover: approximately 43 weeks)
This role is the voice and face of CAV™ to all new and existing customers and visitors to the business. The role is primarily responsible for interfacing with all customers and liaising internally to ensure the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Manage all correspondence, queries and order requests from new and existing customers.
- Generate customer order quotations with price and lead time.
- Data input customer purchase orders, process RMA requests and activities.
- Validate that all orders have been actioned as per system process requirements.
- Answer incoming calls in a consistently professional manner and redirect to the appropriate departments or persons.
- Provide solutions to customers queries within timeframes promised.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and or where to find information.
- General administration duties including managing paperwork, filing, and post.
- Welcome all visitors to the Business and provide meeting room refreshments as required.
- Support Team members to provide the best possible service to all our customers, internal and external.
- GCSE Pass – Maths & English
- Customer service experience
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues.
- Can read and interpret information.
- Able to compose grammatically correct written responses.
- Ability to work with basic numbers and use a calculator.
- Works Accurately and to deadlines.
- Computer Literate including Microsoft office (word, Excel).
- Working understanding of ERP systems
About CAV & Our Location
At CAV™ Systems we are proud to be an integral player in the Northern Powerhouse and that our European head office is based in Consett with easy access to Newcastle, Durham and the wonderful Northumberland and Lake District national parks. We are also privileged to have an American headquarters in Kansas to support our ever-expanding customer base across the globe.
This is an amazing time to be joining CAV™ Systems. We are proud of our unique proposition and our success to date and we are very optimistic about achieving our ambitious goals.
If you want to understand what it’s like to be part of our fantastic team and for more information on the new opportunities please email Louise Parkinson at email@example.com to request the job description.
[Please note that we are not accepting CVs from agencies for this role and will not respond to such submissions]