- Location: Consett, County Durham, UK
- Capacity: Full Time
- Apply by: 30th April 2021
CAV™ is the leading provider of ice protection and drag reduction technology to general aviation, commercial aerospace, and defence markets worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Operative for our UK office. This role will require the operative to be able to follow manufacturing process and standard operating procedures whilst using a variety of hand tools and understand manufacturing drawings in the assembly and manufacturing of components used within CAV’s ice protection systems.
- Always work safely, complying to organisational requirements.
- Carry out role effectively and efficiently.
- Work in line with Quality standards.
- Generate ideas which promote process improvement.
Key Performance Indicators
- Punctual, reliable and takes responsibility for their actions.
- Always maintains quality of work.
- Follows instruction and demonstrates high attention to detail skills.
- Open and honest communicator.
- Positive and respectful attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Can work independently as well as part of a team
- GCSE Grade 9-4 Maths
- GCSE Grade 9-4 English
- Working within a manufacturing environment to a recognized quality standard
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
At CAV™ Systems we are proud to be an integral player in the Northern Powerhouse and that our European head office is based in Consett with easy access to Newcastle, Durham and the wonderful Northumberland and Lake District national parks. We are also privileged to have an American headquarters in Kansas to support our ever-expanding customer base across the globe.
This is an amazing time to be joining CAV™ Systems. We are proud of our unique proposition and our success to date and we are very optimistic about achieving our ambitious goals.
If you want to understand what it’s like to be part of our fantastic team and for more information on the new opportunities please email Louise Parkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the job description.
[Please note that we are not accepting CVs from agencies for this role and will not respond to such submissions]